Oceanside RCMP received 276 complaints the week of Aug. 28 to Sept. 3.
Some of the incidents included:
• A green John Deere model 2320 farm tractor was reported stolen in the 700 block of Mariner Way, Parksville.
• A residential solarium window was reported broken in the 700 block of Canyon Crescent Road, Qualicum Beach.
• A trailer receiver hitch, Fastway E-2 sway bar attachments, KUMA Big Bear table and a Flame King RV mounted BBQ motorhome gas grille were some of the items reported stolen from a motorhome in the 1000 block of Resort Drive, Parksville.
• Golf clubs, camping equipment and trailer hitches were reported stolen from a storage locker in the 3500 block of Outrigger Road, Nanoose Bay.
• A residence was reported egged a number of times in the 800 block of Ocean Place, Parksville.
• B.C. licence plates SG7091 were reported stolen from a vehicle at Cameron Lake.
• An unattended fire was reported under the orange bridge in the 700 block of Island Highway East, Parksville. Police extinguished the fire.
• A vehicle was reported stolen in the 1500 block of Pacific Crescent, Parksville. The vehicle was later recovered that day in downtown Parksville.
• A motorhome was reported stolen in the 1300 block of Industrial Way, Parksville. The motor home was recovered later that day in the 800 block of Wembley Road, Parksville.
• The ignition switch of an unlocked vehicle was reported damaged in the 1200 block of Industrial Way, Parksville.
• Registration papers and sunglasses were reported stolen from an unlocked vehicle in the 300 block of Blower Road, Parksville.
• A Necky brand kayak and a Walker Bay brand dinghy were recovered by the Canadian Coast Guard. Contact Oceanside RCMP during regular business hours to claim.
• A blue, four-door 2009 Nissan Versa, B.C. licence plates 629SHH, was reported stolen in the 1400 block of Alberni highway, Parksville.
• Nighttime prowlers were reported in the 2400 block of Greenridge Crescent, Nanoose Bay.
• A wallet with contents was reported stolen from an unsecured vehicle in the 200 block of Island Highway East, Parksville.
• A black with turquoise lettering Lectric XP Step Thru 2.0 electric bike was reported stolen in the 400 block of Dogwood Road, Qualicum Beach.
• A blue 2019 Sunrise Fortress 1700 TA mobility scooter was reported stolen in the 200 block of Moilliet Street South, Parksville.
• A vehicle was reported stolen in the 600 block of Hirst Avenue West, Parksville, on Sept. 3. Damaged vehicle was recovered in Nanaimo on Sept. 6.
• A residential break-and-enter was reported in the 600 block of Pioneer Crescent, Parksville. A male subject has been identified.
• A wallet and backpack were reported stolen from an unlocked vehicle in the 2300 block of Alberni Highway, Coombs.
• A prowler was reported in the 1000 block of Price Road, Parksville.
If you see a crime in progress, call 911. Crimes of a less serious nature that are not in progress may be reported online. The Oceanside RCMP non-emergency number is 250-248-6111 (extension 7). The detachment is located at 421 Pym St. North, Parksville, with public business hours of 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 a.m., Monday to Friday, except holidays.
— NEWS Staff, submitted